Whether you are a new homeschool mom or a veteran of the homeschooling game, my printable homeschool goals planner is sure to be an asset to your homeschool.
Do you set goals for your homeschool? As you know from Creating Homeschool Goals & Long-Term Goals Planner, I’m very big on goal planning in our homeschool. Homeschool goals help me stay organized and keep focused on what I need to accomplish. Without them, we wander aimlessly, with no real sense of purpose. In order to help you achieve your homeschool goals, I have created a FREE homeschool goals planner printable!
Who will benefit from my homeschool goals planner?
- A new homeschool mom who is just starting her journey.
- The homeschool mom who has been at it a while but still feels disorganized.
- The mom who needs a mid-year change-up.
- Any homeschool mom who just wants to be a little more purposeful on her homeschool journey!
What does the planner include?
- Current Evaluation Questions
- Category Planner
- Long-Term Goals Planner
- Goals Planner Chart
How do you get it? Simply click here and add the Homeschool Goals Printable to your cart and complete the checkout process to receive your FREE printable! (Please note that by downloading this freebie you are granting me permission to add you to my email list. Don’t worry, if you are already there you won’t be added twice.)